A quick intro.
I'm from Milan, Italy. Once I achieved my bachelor in Advertising as a copywriter, I won a European grant to join one of the best film production houses at the time, Central Productions. After a few first steps in production, I joined a post facility named Rumblefish. I worked as AVID editor for three years in the pioneering years of NLE, the mid 90's.
After three years I started to freelance, and that opportunity gave me the chance to merge my academic copy-writing mind-set with my editing skills. I worked and evolved as director. From 2004 to 2008 I worked at Multimedia Systems as writer, video and event director. Relocating to the US was a major change in my life, and in 2017 I began working again. Since 2018 I am working as Video Director in one of Chicago's major non-profit organizations. In 2020 I was nominated a regional EMMY for a PSA I wrote, filmed and edited.
Communications strategist, writer, and director.
Award-winning (41st Telly Awards 2020, Silver) and regional EMMY-nominated content producer with international experience developing creative strategy, managing production teams, and developing content for Arts, Broadcast, Corporate, Entertainment, and Non-Profit initiatives. Passion for storytelling led me to wear multiple hats, from founding niche social networks to directing videos and conventions. I love to travel and have developed projects in China, Czech Republic, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, Tibet, and the USA.
I had the pleasure and privilege to work on projects for many different brands and organizations, including the following: Amplifon, Astellas Italy, Astra Zeneca, Barilla, Boehringer Ingelheim, Dompé, Fideuram Bank, Janssen-Cilag, Jewish United Fund of Metropolitan Chicago, Intervet, Look Of The Year, Mediaset, Novartis, Pfizer, RAIsat, Revlon, Unicredit, Waste Italia.
Expertise Key points
• Creative strategy. Brainstorm participation/lead
• Writer, Producer, Director, and Editor for film-making productions
• Fortune 100 conventions director / creative strategist (pharmaceutical industry)
• Inspires/motivates teams for developing creative work of the highest caliber
• Budget, project, and workflow management
• cPanel Server Management, DNS management, MailChimp, HootSuite, WordPress, SocialEngine, Google Analytics, API setups, SEO
• Online community management, engagement mechanisms
• Print, Web, Newsletters, Radio (in Italy)
Passion for engaging the audience and technology led me to create various online formats I developed during my career. The main projects are:
• saypeace.com / A free public webmail provider allowing users to share a daily peace message just by using their private email. From 2005 to 2008, currently not active.
• good-wine.it / A niche social network for the Italian creative community. Went up to 15,000 subscribers from scartch. From 2008 to 2011, currently not active.
• humans.life / A multi-author blog completed by a selection of Reuters articles that focuses storytelling on the human perspective. From 2020, currently active.