Communications strategist, writer, and director.
I'm an award winning (Telly Awards 2020) and EMMY-nominated content producer with international experience developing creative strategy, managing production teams, and developing content for Art, Broadcast, Corporate, Entertainment, and Non-Profit initiatives. Passion for my work led me to wear multiple hats, from founding niche social networks to directing videos and conventions. I love to travel and have developed projects in China, the Czech Republic, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, Tibet, and the USA.
• Creative strategy. Brainstorm participation/lead.
• Niche social network founder (Italian creative professionals network good-wine.it from 2008 to 2011)
• Inspires/motivates teams for developing creative work of the highest caliber
• Writer, Producer, Director, and Editor for film-making productions
• Budget, project and workflow management
• Fortune 100 conventions director (pharmaceutical internal communications)
• Bachelor level degree in Advertising-Copywriting at the Academy of Communications in Milan (Italy)